Monday, September 14, 2015

Smile, wont you?



Life was not meant to be perfect, it is covered with flaws. And without the flaws it would just be empty. Somehow, i tried to understand myself. Looking for something worth about me because i do think i dont matter to some (even after the lecturer lectures about this haha).

A very good friend of mine send me the answers,
she said it is a beautiful sayings from yasmin,
"There's something amazing about this life. The very same wordly attribute that causes us pain is also what gives us relief. Nothing here lasts. What does that mean? It means that the breathtakingly beautiful rose in my vase will wither tomorrow. It means that my youth will neglect me. But it also means that the sadness I feel today will change tomorrow. My pain will die. My laughter wont last forever --- but neither will my tears. We say this life isn't perfect, and it isn't. It isn't perfectly good. But, it also isn't perfectly bad, either."

And that is wowww kebabooommm
See, as we grow up, the laughters stay as laughters and just literally dies
there shall be something more meaningful in life that will stay forever.
and lets see how much i matters :) 


Cherish our purposes in life anyway, which will benefits us also in the hereafter 



No comments:

Post a Comment