Saturday, June 28, 2014

Still alive

Halu
I couldnt believe how time flies so fast
In a blink of an eye
5 more months till the end of my highschool life
Yet I'm still here updating my life to myself
Cause I'm the only one who going to read this after all muahehe
I went to mgbsim last month
and its....its...its...
well I dont want to talk about it la
leave it all behind -..-
After a month of training, my team got second place for nasyid
As you can see above picture
Thats our costume for the performance
Its hot pink and I'm dark yeah imagine
We just cant get over all the sweet memories
Keep on remember all the memories
Keep on telling stories
Kak syaimaa, Timah, Lillah, Aufa, Nurin, Alya, Anis
Gracias for giving me the chance
I do really appreciate it :')
 As usual i dont really have much time for myself
Barely can treat myself well
Gladly I have shoulders and arms around me
So that when I fall, they will catch me
and wont let me fall for so long
Lets  be serious for the future
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment