Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hipp hipp hooray



So hmm yeah. Assalamualaikum muslims. Those pictures up there are those what I experienced these few months and I had never got the chance to post about it. So yeah lets begin. (why am I so awkward -.-)
BEST IFTAR EVER

Indeed, we had pizza and perform tarawikh together. It was like dream comes true to have them all like sriously. I didn't expect that coming xD Special thank you to dearest amnani, nadia, raiyan, ilyana, saida, fana, dihar, nik and syidah. But we're missing yati T,T

And yes I had a splendid hari raya. We celebrated it at kota tinggi and it was awesome with all those delicious foods. My grandma is so excellent in cooking. But that picture is actually at kuala berang. 3rd day raya. Didnt have the chance to raya with along and angah for quite some times.

I think thats it. 
MA'ASSALAMAH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment