Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Camp-ing


Assalamualaikum. Hey :3 Last month I went to a camp called Mukhayyam F4. It was splendid, awesome, daebak, terbaik, etc etc. I was from the Mesir team and we won! I finally got to know my batch better, I guess after spending hard times with them. Teamwork is so important in order to build a great 'country' ehehe. And also I got the best fatayat (Y)

A week before, I went to another camp called Mukhayyam F1 and my face burnt a lot eventhough I'm just being a fasi. At that camp, I got to know my juniors and it is great actually. To be more tolerate, matured and to organize a camp that is such a big work. It is a great experience though.

I think I spent too much  time under the sun until some called me lautan mediterranean bcause of sunburn. And theres even evil mouth. Just bother them all.

" Untunglah putih. Mesti bestkan putih sepanjang masa :< " -me
" Untunglah kurus. Mesti bestkan kurus sepanjang masa T,T " -my friend

And then I realised. Nobody is perfect. Some are short. Some are tall. Some are fat. Some are too thin. Some are dark and etc. All we can do is be greatful, ey?

'till we see again
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment