Friday, August 2, 2013

#TheOneWhoMakeMeSmile

Assalamualaikum :>
The reason why I write this post is because I would like to dedicate something to my 'swaggers'. I dont know why but eventually everytime I'm on my break from school and hostel, I will still unable to actually be with my friends. I'm sorry for that :( I dont want my previous mistakes to happen all over again. I dont want to be awkward and lost when I'm with them. I still want to be part of them. 
To amnani,
I'm sincerely sorry for not having enough time to spend with you. I keep your word in mind.
"Lepas ni nak satu hari yang kita boleh lepak the whole day, janji?" 
Well sort of liddat. I'm trying to fulfill that. One day insyaAllah like last year c:
To nadia, ilyana, fana, yati, dihar, raiyan etc,
Sorry if I'm being awkward when we met. I'm so that kind of person who gets crazy when I'm comfortable with the situation. I will try my very very best to get comfy really really fast. 
HAPPY EID MUBARAK EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment