Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Listen

Page 2 of 365 Alhamdulillah
Page 3 of 365: not doing anything. Like a bawwwsss.

My second day of 2013, I went to school cause there was a program and actually I don't have to come and I don't want to come because I'm so lazyyyyy. But after my dearest friends begged me to come, so there you go, I was there. Before going back home, I took the opportunity to salam salam my friends and say goodbye and that was the hardest part of all. I DIDNT SAY GOODBYE TO NADIA, HAYATI AND AISHAH because they're weren't there hmmphh :/

So today I'm bored because I'm not doing anything but actually I have tons of stuff to do. Cleaning, sidai-ing, packing, eat but all I do is sitting in front of the laptop and imagine what will happen when the school starts. And that is actually wrong, wrong, wrong. 

That is why I post this, cause I'm bored. 
-______________________________________________________-

No comments:

Post a Comment